inQL-Integrity is a software platform consisting of independent elements developed in order to: provide redundancy at all levels of the solution, make swapping of communication link invisible for applications, execute bulk updates of inQL devices’ firmware and configuration, and finally to maintain the highest quality of data transmission followed by precise tools to measure SLA parameters. Available inQL-Integritysolutions include:
- inQL-Expert – expert system for the monitoring of the quality of transmission system. It provides an accurate diagnosis of the status of the network, while minimizing network traffic by unifying diagnostic and monitoring tools.
- inQL-SingleIP – maintains a permanent IP address of each router, independent of radio communication link at any given moment.
- inQL-Watch – mobile application for inQL server supervision. It provides system administrator overall system health measures at their smartphones.
- inQL-Update – software module for firmware bulk update. It provides reports from upload processes, providing administrators full visibility and control of the process.
- inQL-Config – software module for bulk management of inQL devices’ configuration. It provides reports from upload processes, providing administrators full visibility and control of the configuration management.
- inQL-Smart – software module based on artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) algorithms responsible for optimal use of radio network. The algorithms included in inQL-Smart maximize availability and communication quality, while minimizing probability of radio network clogging.